Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ellis.

The simple string bracelet hits the ground,
The force rocks my world,
All i can see now is his back walking away blured by tears.
Those months flash before my eyes,
He acts as tho it was a bad dream or something.
How could those mean so little to him but so much to me?
I must've said something wrong.
I stand confident that i can fix this.
I walk behind him and say i can change,
He spins around with the power of man even tho he's just a boy.
The slap rings in my ears long after.
I sit in the ground stunned.
How could he?
I was simply trying to help.
Maybe it was something i did!
I try again..
This time he screams  at me.
I was simply trying to help,
How could i do wrong by helping?
I ask no one has an a idea.
I know i should stay away but i can.
There's something about him.
I dont understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment